Made in USA
Large walk-in covered runs to keep your flock dry and shaded. No more bending over as all our coops have at least 6-foot walls.
Predator proof. From all the materials down to the construction, our coops keep your flock safe from predators.
Our signature HDPE-lined deep litter beds with drop down gate, mean no cleaning for at least a year or longer, a ‘set it and forget it’ feature!
Lots of headroom and ventilation in the henhouse, which is crucial for the health and well-being for your chickens.
Easily accessible egg hutch, with removable dividers and drop down doors, so you won’t startle your girls if you catch them laying.
High-quality materials and craftsmanship make all our coops built to last a lifetime, because your investment deserves that.
Standard features include
- Premium Douglas fir lumber with pressure treated ground contact base
- Deep litter bed in henhouse – no cleaning for at least a year or longer
- HDPE-lined deep litter bed with flip-down clean-out door for easy cleaning
- One egg hutch with 3 HDPE-lined nest boxes suitable for 16 hens (with removable dividers)
- Two 6′ roost bars (removable for easy cleaning)
- Henhouse screen doors with tilt-up (cantilevered) doors to keep out cold and rain
- 1/2 inch black PVC coated hardware cloth wire
- Metal roofing in Black or Galvalume and exterior black hardware (latches,
- Covered walk-in runs have 6-foot walls, 7.5′ at the peak, keep your flock shaded and dry
- Human access door can be place on front or side of run
- Chicken stairs with hooks (removable for easy cleaning)
- All our chicken coops are predator proof
Weights & Dimensions
2. Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
3. We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Click ADD TO CART to Grab yours now!
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.